RE: [ft] FT_Outline_Decompose

From: Nik Napalm
Subject: RE: [ft] FT_Outline_Decompose
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:27:48 +0000

Nevermind, I missed the quite obvious FT_LOAD_NO_SCALE for loadglyph :)

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:34:47 +0000
Subject: [ft] FT_Outline_Decompose

Hi,
  I'm currently using FT_Outline_Decompose to get a list of lines to create some vector information from a TTF, however I'd like to get the points in the original EM dimensions and because decompose relies on LoadGlyph/GetGlyph which in turn relies on a size being size, either by setsize or setpixelsizes, so depending on what the sizes are set to influences the coordinates passed to the FT_Outline_Funcs, so, what would be the best way of getting the values in the original EM size rather then post scaled given pixel size ?

Thanks,

Nik.

News, Sports, Entertainment and Weather on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.

A prize an hour, 24 hours a day. Try Big Snap now!