[ft] FT_Get_Glyph() and FT_Done_glyph()

From: Oliver Bandel
Subject: [ft] FT_Get_Glyph() and FT_Done_glyph()
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:09:55 +0100

Hello,

does
FT_Get_Glyph() allocate necessary memory
for the glyph-structures by itself, or do I have to allocate it?

FT_Glyph is a pointer to a
 struct FT_GlyphRec_

So I give the Adress of that pointer itself to
FT_Get_Glyph().

Can i assume, that all necessary records will be allocated by
FT_Get_Glyph and free'd by FT_Done_glyph()?

I did not found more details in the documentation.

So I'm not clear how to handle that stuff correctly.

Ciao,
   Oliver