[ft] Feature request for embedded targets

From: Paul Sheppard
Subject: [ft] Feature request for embedded targets
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:47:57 -0000

Hello all,

Have small suggestion. In line with the marvellous PNG source code and my experiences with compiling that for a SH-2a processor, what are the chances of making the options ‘NO_SETJUMP’ and ‘NO_STDIO’ available. I’ve just got round it by commenting out the relevant lines, and adding a while loop in the case of long jump calls, but surface to say, it a bit nasty.

Cheers,

Paul Sheppard, Principal low-level software monkey.

INTHEAIRNET LTD