Re: [ft] Cubic start and end points

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft] Cubic start and end points
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:39:53 +0200

Hello David,

find the previous contour point. if it is an ON point, this is the start of
your bezier arc,
if it is an CONIC point, then take the middle of both point, and use it as a
"virtual" ON point
in the contour

same goes in the other direction, find next contour point, if it is an ON
point, this is the
end of your bezier arc, if it is a CONIC point, take the middle and use it as a
virtual ON point.

for your information, some Japanese fonts have glyphs whose contours don't
include a single ON point :o)

- David