Re: [ft] Color fringes around font edges

From: Jorge Scandaliaris
Subject: Re: [ft] Color fringes around font edges
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 01:21:15 +0200

Jorge Scandaliaris wrote:
Hi,
I am not positively sure this relates directly with freetype. I started
to notice color fringes around font edges. I attach an example from
firefox (the same behavior appears consistently on different
applications, like xterm, user interface, thunderbird, etc.) The
behavior seems related to font size (not family). On one particular font
the effect might be visible at one size but disappears with
smaller/bigger sizes. Any ideas if/how this can be solved?

jorges

PS: I have freetype 2.3.3 installed, bytecode interpreter enabled.

I apologize, I left the attachment out. I include a link now, just to be safe in case binaries are not allowed in this list.

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/2695/firefoxbinfonts2vv7.png

jorges