[ft] Origin and Line spacing

From: Sebastien LEIX
Subject: [ft] Origin and Line spacing
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:17:28 +0200

Hi,

I try to set the position of my text like we can do it under windows with GDI or .NET (font origin at the top-left) and i got two problem :

First, i need to move the origin a the top-left corner of the font for drawing like a GDI DrawText. (I used glyph->metrics.vertAdvance to move my Y origin, but i dont know if is a good choice).

Second, I search the way to find the line spacing. I tried to used « height » but the space is biggest.

Regards

Sebastien