Re: [ft] Coping a face into file from stream

From: Pau Freixes
Subject: Re: [ft] Coping a face into file from stream
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:07:13 +0100 (CET)

Hi Werner, sorry for my brief explanation

Ok, that's my proble. I would like copy only a font face of true type
file from  file to memory or other file. For example, this case

1. I have a font arial.ttf
2. This file have two face fonts
3. I Open arial.ttf with freetype API and I have FT_Face primitive for
handle this font
4. Copy for example the face index 0 or 1 or both in memory or in a other
file

I need this feature for embbed font file in a PDF file format

I try to play with ft_face->stream resource but i didn't understand
which role play read function and if this is for internal prouposes or
for sequencial reads of stream font face. But read pointer function of
FT_Stream is NULL ...

Thks

A 20/2/2007, "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden> va escriure: