[ft] Memory leaks in initFreetype and newFace APIs

From: perlamahesh
Subject: [ft] Memory leaks in initFreetype and newFace APIs
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:36:09 +0530

HI All,

          I am calling FT_Init_FreeType() and  FT_New_Face() APIs while initialization of freetype,

 but when closing the application what are the API’s that I should call to free the memory allocated in

the above 2 API’s. Please let me know if anybody knows.

Regards,

   Perla Mahesh

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!