Re: [ft] FT_Memory arguments in version 2.2.0

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft] FT_Memory arguments in version 2.2.0
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:41:18 +0200

Huib-Jan Imbens a écrit :
How do I obtain a memory object to supply to FT_Stroker_New?
I used to write FT_Stroker_New (library->memory, &stroker); but in version 2.2.0 the memory member of the library object is invisible.

Ooops, I hadn't seen this one coming !!.

I don't know how any single "rogue" library that uses the stroker at the moment (remember, it's
still experimental until 2.2 is released)

Would it be OK to change the API to accept a FT_Library instead of a FT_Memory at that point ?
(just like all others, e.g. FT_Outline_New, FT_New_Glyph, etc...).

Cheers,

- David Turner