Re: [ft] FreeType 2.2 tagged in CVS Repository

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft] FreeType 2.2 tagged in CVS Repository
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 17:53:22 +0200

Werner LEMBERG a écrit :
PS: I've noticed that our 'configure' script will abort if no C++
    compiler is installed on the syst a C++ compiler isn't installed
    on the system.

This is not correct if you use autoconf 2.59b (from alpha.gnu.org),
which I strongly recommend.

OK, i'll check that, I'm currently using the autoconf that comes by default with my Ubuntu
system.
BTW, I'm not happy that you've already tagged the sources.  It would
have been better if you said, for example, that you were going to tag
the repository in three days...

It's still possible to move the tag for minor enhancements before the release. Let's declare that we'll do that in three days. Until then, let's get sure that anyone that uses it to retrieve
the sources doesn't get anything that doesn't work.

Regards,

- David Turner