RE: Re: [ft] Vertical font layout

From: Paresh Deshmukh
Subject: RE: Re: [ft] Vertical font layout
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 06:42:21 UT

Hi,

256 is incompatible with other value, I check bbox values it is perfectly fine.
Here is some values:
Char A:
BBox Info:                 Bitmap Info:
xMin 3                     Rows: 35
yMin 1                     Width: 37
xMax 40                    Pitch: 37
yMax 36
advance(x,y) value is (0,256).

Char ' '(SPACE)
BBox Info:                 Bitmap Info:
xMin 0                     Rows: 0
yMin 0                     Width: 0
xMax 0                     Pitch: 0
yMax 0
advance(x,y) value is (0,256).

Char g:
BBox Info:                 Bitmap Info:
xMin 5                     Rows: 31
yMin 1                     Width: 24
xMax 29                    Pitch: 24
yMax 32
advance(x,y) value is (0,256).

so irrespective of charecter it is giving same 256 as advance. Please comment is
it problem with my approch or its a defect in freetype(2.1.7).

Thanks
Paresh