Re: [ft] Building freetype on windows

From: david turner
Subject: Re: [ft] Building freetype on windows
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:19:28 +0100

Hello,

This suspiciously looks like the errors Visual C++ gives you when you do *not* disable pre-compiled headers.
What compiler flags did you use ?

Regards,

- David
I have included the include/ directory in the $INCLUDE variable, so its finding the ft2build.h header file. I am also ignoring the pre-compiled header while building with Visual C++. The errors I am getting are:

ftbbox.c
c:\tmp\freetype-2.1.10\src\base\ftbbox.c(28) : error C2006: #include expected a filename, found 'identifier'
c:\tmp\freetype-2.1.10\src\base\ftbbox.c(29) : error C2006: #include expected a filename, found 'identifier'
c:\tmp\freetype-2.1.10\src\base\ftbbox.c(30) : error C2006: #include expected a filename, found 'identifier'
c:\tmp\freetype-2.1.10\src\base\ftbbox.c(31) : error C2006: #include expected a filename, found 'identifier'

This is the case with all the files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
--
Manish Marathe
SpikeSource, Inc.