[ft] Compilation problem with visual studio 2003

From: Niels Boldt
Subject: [ft] Compilation problem with visual studio 2003
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 19:15:05 +0100

I have the following problems when I use the supplied solution file to
compile freetype 2.1.10 on visual studio 2003. This gives the
following error message:

d:\Program
Files\GnuWin32\src\freetype\2.1.10\freetype-2.1.10\src\base\ftutil.c(404):
error C2491: 'ft_highpow2' : definition of dllimport function not
allowed

I get three more error messages that comes from the same problem. Does
anybody have a hint to a solution. Is it necessary to use jam to build
the source, and if yes, is that the solution to my problem?

Thanks, Niels