Re: [ft] Problem with freetype2: Gets sig 11 when rendering otf

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft] Problem with freetype2: Gets sig 11 when rendering otf
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:19:07 +0200

Hello,

All you're saying is that:

- your application crashes due to a signal 11
- it uses FreeType 2

that's not enough for us to help you. Could you at least provide a gdb callstack
dump to see where the crash occurs in the code ?

Regards,

- David Turner

Sourath Roy a écrit :

Hi,
I am trying to use DirectFB graphics library on RedHat Linux (kernel 2.6.13). DirectFB uses Freetype2 as the backend for their Font support. I intend to use .otf (open type fonts) files for my application.
When I try to execute my application it hits a signal 11.
I have tried this with both freetype2 versions 2.1.3 and 2.1.10. But get the problem with both the versions. If anyone is aware of this problem then please suggest a solution/workaround... Thanks in advance!! Regards,
Sourath