Re: [ft] Compiling of freetype 2.1.1

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Compiling of freetype 2.1.1
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 06:13:05 +0200 (CEST)

> The dsp- or dsw-file for Visual Studio is not usable.(downloaded
> version 2.1.11) But you have written it.

I'm depending on volunteers since I don't use Windows.  Please have a
look at the FreeType Wiki at

  http://freetype.freedesktop.org/wiki

which gives some help how to create a Windows DLL.  I would be glad if
someone can contribute completely functional DSP and DSW files for the
current CVS.

> Another problem is the compiler doesn't find
> #include <Carbon/Carbon.h> //for IBM PC

This shouldn't happen.

> #include <Resources.h>
> #include <Fonts.h>
> #include <Errors.h>
> #include <Files.h>
> #include <TextUtils.h>

This shouldn't happen too.  Both files are for Mac only.  Please
explain in more detaul how you compile; maybe other Windows users can
guide you.