Re: [ft] Example Compilation Problem

From: Steve Hartwell
Subject: Re: [ft] Example Compilation Problem
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:34:30 -0700

on 6/19/2005 10:56 PM Marc Philipp wrote:

OK, thank you! This was obvious of course. It does compile now,
however, if I try to execute it I get a segmentation fault.

Does anybody know where that might come from?
Yes, I would say that it is obvious of course that it comes from your program being at fault for having violated its memory segmentation :-)

However, without a debugger backtrace and the list of libraries linked with the program (and their versions), you'll have to consult a Tarot card reader for further information about this problem.

Steve Hartwell