RE: [ft] east asian characters rendering incorrectly

From: Aaron Brady
Subject: RE: [ft] east asian characters rendering incorrectly
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:41:53 -0700

Hello Jan,

I enabled the bytecode interpreter, and that fixed the problem. Thank
you for the advice.

Does anoyone know if there are any (preferably free) fonts out there
that can correctly create the outline in freetype with the interpreter
disabled? (for Chinese traditional/simplified, Japanese, and Korean).

Is the only other alternative to just stick to sizes where the font
already provides embeded outlines?

Thank you, very much, for your help.

Best regards,
Aaron