[Freetype] mailing list

From: Anthony Feick
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:01:29 -0600

I sent something about this before, but no one responded.

Now I am getting more virus emails than real emails from this list. The solution for this is simple: disallow attachments sent to the list. I know you filter attachments over a certain size, so most people already have to post web links in order to show anything.

I find many of the postings on this list useful, so I am reluctant to simply unsubscribe.

-Tony

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar – FREE! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/