Re: [Freetype] Font Driver

From: Zulfiqar Bashir
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Font Driver
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 01:55:32 -0700 (PDT)

> The simplest driver of all is in src/winfonts.  It
> should be rather
> straightforward to code something similar.

it means no document exists and i'll have to dig
through could to understand.

>Which
> format do you want
> to implement?  Could you contribute it to FreeType?

we intend to write drivers for AFP, xerox and our own
font formats. Once we build the drivers, the decesion
about contributing it to Freetype would be taken by
managment. Personally I think they'll allow this
contribution.

Regards,
xulfiqar