Re: [Freetype] problems with Mac OS/X VT100 font

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Freetype] problems with Mac OS/X VT100 font
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 11:12:29 +0100

Hello Paul,

Paul Miller wrote:
Trying to open the VT100 font on Mac OS/X causes FreeType to crash on a FT_Free() operation after reading the font data (SFNT).

Has anyone else seen this?

No. First of all, which version of FreeType are you using. And can you
send me this font privately, since I don't have MacOS/X myself..

I am also trying to track down a problem with PostScript fonts on Mac OS9. They don't seem to load at all.

Are they in PC or Mac format ?? I believe that FreeType only supports
PC ones correctly..

Regarsd,

- David Turner