Re: [Freetype] Is FreeType support PCL font?

From: Vadim Plessky
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Is FreeType support PCL font?
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:28:24 +0300

On Wednesday 11 December 2002 21:02, Mai Lan LE wrote:
|  I'd like to know if  PCL5e (Fonts used by Printer Control Language). I
|  hope that someone can help me for this "topic".
|  Thanks,
|  ML.

AFAIK PCL5e fonts are AGFA/Compugraphic Intellifont fonts.
Intellifont format is quite rudimentary - all fonts are made from lines and
arcs (not second order curves/splinbes, but just arcs )

I think that Intellifont format was *mistake* from the beginning, and
wondering why do you ask for its support?.. :-)