[Freetype] freetype

Subject: [Freetype] freetype
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 16:00:40 +0800

Hello:
I need help in using freetype. I show the alphabet on screen, but it's like this(the attached bmp file), some of them are correct, some of them seem to be stretched. I think one possibility is because of the uncompatible format of bitmap buffer, but some of them are correct. My system is Windows2000, 256 colors. See the code in attached cpp file.

Thank you all for your great job in FreeType!

Best regards