[Freetype] small API breakage in new FreeType version

From: James Henstridge
Subject: [Freetype] small API breakage in new FreeType version
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:48:33 +0800

I hope this is the right place to submit bug reports. I didn't see anything about it on the website. I am not subscribed to this list, so please CC me for replies (I tried to subscribe, but it seems like there is a permissions problem on mailman's pending subscriptions DB).

It looks like there was a typo in the constant renaming in FreeType 2.1.3. While in most cases, the constants were renamed to upper case with compatibility #define's, it looks like the define's for FT_Open_Flags are incorrect:

#define  FT_OPEN_MEMORY    FT_OPEN_MEMORY
#define  FT_OPEN_STREAM    FT_OPEN_STREAM
#define  FT_OPEN_PATHNAME  FT_OPEN_PATHNAME
#define  FT_OPEN_DRIVER    FT_OPEN_DRIVER
#define  FT_OPEN_PARAMS    FT_OPEN_PARAMS
Code that was using the lower case names won't compile with the new freetype version. I assume these defines were supposed to be for the lower case names.

James.

--
Email: address@hidden              | Linux.conf.au   http://linux.conf.au/
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | Jan 22-25 Perth, Western Australia.