RE: [Freetype] FT_New_Face load time?

From: Pedriana, Paul
Subject: RE: [Freetype] FT_New_Face load time?
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:33:30 -0800

Christ, what are the chances that two people came across
the same issue in Freetype within minutes of each other?!

Coincidentally, Gulim is also one of the fonts that I am
getting slammed by. On the other hand, my problem is with
PostScript fonts and not TrueType fonts; but for all I know,
the problem I reported is caused by the same thing under
TrueType.

Paul