Re: [Freetype] CVS access for freetype2-doc??

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Freetype] CVS access for freetype2-doc??
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:12:19 +0200

Hello Jacky,

Jacky, Lau wrote:
Hi,

        Recently, I pull the freetype2 as well as the demos from cvs, after
that, I
found that, the docs inside the docs/ directory is missing. I've also try to run 'cvs -z3 update docs' inside the freetype2/ directory. But it doesn't help.

        Would you tell me how can I get the doc by CVS??

You should get the docs from the "www" module. Try:

  cvs -z9 export -d ft2docs www/freetype2/docs

        Also, does the docs available in other formats like ps or even text?

Not yet, but since they're HTML, they can easily be converted to
something different..

Regards,

- David Turner