Re: [Freetype] font does not work (win32)

From: Emmanuel Vidal
Subject: Re: [Freetype] font does not work (win32)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:08:29 +0200

> > - I tryed to display information with many fonts
> >  (c:\winnt\fonts\*.ttf) and some of them displays
> >  as rectangles. Is it normal ?

> It usually means that the character you've requested doesn't
> exist in the font.  Try other characters.

I think there is an other problem:
If you write the buffer of a character with printf, you'll might not
have the same result under linux and win32 for some fonts. I've tried
with "Blue Highway" font. Under win32, font doesn't display correctly.
I don't know why because it is the same source code, the same library,
the same ttf, and the same text.

Emmanuel Vidal