[Freetype] LOGFONT->filename for use with FreeType

From: SSaeed
Subject: [Freetype] LOGFONT->filename for use with FreeType
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:56:17 +0100

To Leonard Rosenthol:

Hi Leonard,
A few months ago, in response to a question about obtaining the Windows
font file name from the LOGFONT, you posted this reply

"I was just sent a code snippet that does exactly this -
LOGFONT->filename for use with FreeType.  I am looking at how best to
integrate it into the FT library much the same way as we do it on the Mac
OS side."

I need to do exactly that, as I couldn't find the code ont he web site, I
would very much appreciate if you could send it to me.

Many thanks,

Saif

Legal Disclaimer : This e-mail is for the intended recipient only. If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail please notify
the sender by replying.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not
use, disclose, distribute, copy print or rely on this e-mail. The opinions
expressed in this message are those of the sender and not those of Group 1
Software Europe Limited.