[Freetype] Compute the grid co-ordinates

From: Bhaskar R
Subject: [Freetype] Compute the grid co-ordinates
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:32:14 +0530

Hello,
        I have a problem computing the raw coordinates of the glyphs from a ttf
file. i.e I just want the actual co-ordinates that are stored in the ttf
file for a particular glyph. But freetype forces me to set the char size by
using FT_Set_Char_Size() and then load the particular glyph.
        I'm currently trying to read the glyphs and render it using my own
renderer. So I'm having problems in getting the actual points of the glyph
without setting the char size. Guess there should be way out in doing this.
May I request you to throw more light into this matter.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bhaskar R [ address@hidden ]