[Freetype] new FT redesign

From: Nir Rostoker
Subject: [Freetype] new FT redesign
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:14:56 +0300

Hi !

I need to clarify my previous question, regarding the new Free Type
redesign.

I would like to know, if the redesign, will try to reduce to minimum the
amount of RAM requirements, i.e., allow the user to use as much data as
possible from the ROM, without the need to load it to the RAM (for instance
charmap, metrics that are loaded today to the RAM when glyph is being
loaded).

If so, is there an approximated time for that?

Thanks,
Nir