Re: [Freetype] Bad truetype rendering? SOLVED!!

From: Robert Schelander
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Bad truetype rendering? SOLVED!!
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 03:01:12 +0100

Sorry for bothering you!
The bytecode interpreter was deactivated (default
since freetype 2.0.3 ... maybe a patent issue)

Now get best results after activating and rebuild!
... wondering that not more people complained about the bad default
results... but maybe everyone except me knew that it is necessary to change
this default ? :)

Robert