[Freetype] Type 1 Encodings

From: Anthony Feick
Subject: [Freetype] Type 1 Encodings
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:57:44 -0600

How are Type 1 fonts with "ISOLatin1Encoding" handled?

Our app recognizes "StandardEncoding" and "ISOLatin1Encoding" as standard. I'm looking at t1load.c, but I don't see how parse_encoding (line 931) handles "ISOLatin1Encoding". The three options seem to be t1_encoding_array (I'm assumiing this is custom encoding), t1_encoding_standard ("StandardEncoding"), or t1_encoding_expert ("ExpertEncoding").

I can't find any fonts with "ISOLatin1Encoding" encoding to test the code. Do such fonts exist?

-Tony