[Freetype] Face object and changing the size of a font

From: Nir Rostoker
Subject: [Freetype] Face object and changing the size of a font
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:29:33 +0200

Hi !
Does anyone can help me with the issue of the Face object.
Which data is being changed in the Face objects (translation tables and
similar stuff) when I change the size of a given font to a new size ?
The reason I ask this is to try to save the Font object on the ROM, if it is
not being changed while rendering chars of the same font but different size.

Thanks,
Nir