[Freetype] MAC OSX make fix/hack

From: henry . maddocks
Subject: [Freetype] MAC OSX make fix/hack
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:52:56 +1300

run make setup and make as per usual
if/when it barfs with the below error message edit the file builds/unix/libtool
search for the line ...

allow_undefined_flag="-undefined suppress"

and comment it out. Stick a # in front.
type make again and bobs your aunty's live in lover.
It would be nicer if this wasn't necessary. Anyone know how to fix this semi permanently? If not I'll see if I can figure it out:)

henry