Re: [Freetype] Source of public domain fonts?

From: Dave Williss
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Source of public domain fonts?
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:12:05 -0600

Damn!  I'm stuck at 1.3 (actually a pre 1.4 version) and the
API changes to 2.0 are too drastic to try to make a change
right now.  Perhaps I could grab the module that reads
the files from the 2.0 CVS and wedgie it into the 1.4 build

By the way, we somehow managed to get this thread onto
the Gnome developer's list instead of freetype.