Re: [Freetype] Compiling Freetype on Win98 - LCC no good?

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Compiling Freetype on Win98 - LCC no good?
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 19:41:38 +0200

Hello Randy,

Randy Burgess a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to compile the latest version of Freetype on Windows 98 using LCC
> as my compiler, but neither GNU Make nor Jam works. I'm no developer, just
> someone trying to use Freetype with PHP. Can I assume I'd have better luck
> with a different (but more expensive, since LCC is free) compiler such as
> Borland C++?

The FreeType code is ANSI compliant (at least it should), so you should
be able to compile it with LCC..

Could you tell us which version of LCC, on which platform ?
What are the errors you're seeing there (a few examples would
be nice, not the whole error output if it's long..)

Funnily, I just deleted Win32-LCC from my machine a few days ago :o)

Cheers,

- David