Re: [Freetype] BUG humour

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Freetype] BUG humour
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 00:21:52 +0200 (CEST)

> I take this to be humorous, but I'm probably rather weird. Is it
> really part of the Freetype development process to close major bugs
> with resolution none?

To be honest: I never check sourceforge's bug system which needs a lot
of online work -- I'm a poor German hobby computer freak who has to
pay a lot of money for telephone bills...

David, can you somehow `close' the bug system on freetype.sf.net,
posting a message that bug reports should be sent to the
address@hidden list?

Please resend your report.