[Freetype] Inculding full source (II)

From: Andreas 'LionKing|StarFire' Tscharner
Subject: [Freetype] Inculding full source (II)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:06:16 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I've asked this question already, but I've only got one answer, so I hope
if I provide more information, I'll get more hints.

The main directory of our project, contains several
subdirectories. Freetype (2.0.1) is located in $MAIN/src/fontengine/ (the
complete source). One little change: the original Makefile has been
renamed to Makefile.freetype. The new makefile checkes whether or not
freetype is already configured. If it is not, it calls first

make -f Makefile.freetype setup

In $MAIN/src/mag/ I have a class TTFont; the related header file is called
ttfont.hpp
Now I try the following in ttfont.hpp :

#include "../fontengine/include/freetype/freetype.h"

When I now try to compile a testprogram in $MAIN/test, I get the following
errors:
In file included from ../src/mag/ttfont.hpp:15,
                 from ttftest.cpp:15:
../src/mag/../fontengine/include/freetype/freetype.h:26:
freetype/config/ftbuild.h: No
such file or directory
../src/mag/../fontengine/include/freetype/freetype.h:46: `#include'
expects "FILENAME" or <FILENAME>
../src/mag/../fontengine/include/freetype/freetype.h:47: `#include'
expects "FILENAME" or <FILENAME>
../src/mag/../fontengine/include/freetype/freetype.h:48: `#include'
expects "FILENAME" or <FILENAME>
make: *** [ttftest.o] Error 1

The one who answered when I asked the first time suggested to add
-I$MAIN/src/fontengine/include/freetype to the compileroptions and to
#include "freetype.h" The errors:
In file included from ttftest.cpp:15:
../src/mag/ttfont.hpp:17: freetype.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [ttftest.o] Error 1

I also tried to
#include <freetype.h> which results in exactly the same error.

In $MAIN/src/fontengine it is no problem to build the library. An earlier
version of Freetype 2 worked (I think it was Beta 14)

Does anyone know how to solve this problem. I want the source code to be
included in our project to minimize the user's need to install several
libraries...

Best regards and thanks ind advance
        Andreas
--