Re: [Freetype] Newbie - install question

From: Anthony Fok
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Newbie - install question
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 00:34:05 -0700

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 01:38:02PM +0900, Scott Poarch wrote:
> Okay, not sure if this is the type of list that allows for ignoramuses, but
> if so, here goes -
> Where would I put freetype-2.0.1 on my server? It's a FreeBSD server with a
> handful of virtual hosts on it.

Isn't it already in the "Ports"?  If so, you can probably install it
using the proper procedure, i.e.   cd /usr/ports/???/freetype2, and then
make install?  (I don't know...)

Where to install?  Under /usr or /usr/local.  It is really up to you.
But again, if there is already a port for FreeType 2.0.1 in the FreeBSD
tree, use that.

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
address@hidden, address@hidden    University of Alberta, Canada