Re: Documentation vs. RV vs. CVS?

From: Michael Vance
Subject: Re: Documentation vs. RV vs. CVS?
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:24:25 -0700

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 06:39:41PM -0700, Michael Vance wrote:

> FT_Get_Glyph_Bitmap(). Furthermore, the CVS on SF has a last updated

Ah, FT_Render_Glyph(). Very nice, the new library is much easier to
use. Now only if I didn't have to do this nasty fixed point math
fiddling.

Another question--I'm find that the output for a given file and point
size is much different (especially with respect to size) than a given
bitmap from outline on Windows, with the same DPI. Does anyone have
any experience/advice in these terms? I'm ending up having to do weird
fudging to do get the Freetype output to look similar in terms of
dimensions.

m.

--
Programmer             "Ha ha." "Ha ha." "What are you laughing at?"
Loki Software                      "Just the horror of being alive."