Re: dviv, a dvi viewer for freetype2

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: dviv, a dvi viewer for freetype2
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:27:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Cesar,

Are you still having problems with eusm10 and eurm10?  As Werner pointed out to
me the other day, one has to select the appropriate charmap.  In the case of
eusm10 and eurm10, you probably out to check to see if a charmap with
platform_id
7 and encoding_id 2 (which corresponds to Adobe custom encoding) is available.
If it is available, use that charmap.  Otherwise, all glyphs will get index 0
(which is /.notdef).  Which would explain why some glyphs from these fonts were
not not showing

Tom