RE: Glyph rotation with FreeType2

From: Fleischer, Karsten (K.)
Subject: RE: Glyph rotation with FreeType2
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:59:35 -0400

> A bug, please try with the current snapshot. Thanks,
>
> - David

Ah, I see. Now it works perfectly. The bugfix also prevents glyphs from
being sheared when character width != character height and rotation applied.
This would have been my next question ;-)
Time to put up a new release candidate beta 9, don't you think? Or is the
current snapshot still considered unstable? I think most people will
download the release candidate, not current snapshots, and this is a serious
bug which shouldn't occur in a release candidate.

Thanks,

Karsten