outline flags specification wanted

From: Josip Rakonca
Subject: outline flags specification wanted
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:40:27 +0200

Hi!

I've been working with freetype library (1.3.1) for some time and I'm trying
to draw glyphs with the data given in the outline structure. What I don't
know is the exact flags specification. I was going with assumption that
zeroes are control Bezier points and non-zero points are the "normal"
points. But, when I tried the Times font, I saw I was wrong, that things are
more complex than I imagined.

So, I'm stuck with these flags. Please help me. Thank you!

J. Rakonca