RE: building for msvc6

From: Boris Letocha
Subject: RE: building for msvc6
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 07:38:33 +0200

Hi!

Throw type1z away. For now you don't need it for now.

By the way I do this:
every need *.c and header files i copied to one directory. specified include directory. renamed all c to cpp. before every cpp I append my include header. rewrited memory.h. system.cpp. ftinit.cpp ftmodules.h. In all files deleted export "C" { and } :-). rewrited all includes to same directory from #include <xxx> to #include "xxx"

And now it slowly begins work ... :-) Now I must create my stream ...

Another answer:
When you specify you own memory routines you must memset new memory to zeroes!!!! this is answer to freetype2 weirdness ...

Boris Letocha