question about KERNING

From: Gilles DRIEU
Subject: question about KERNING
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:00:44 -0800

Hi all !

I've been working with freetype library and following this mailing list for
almost 2 years now. Today, I have to add some kerning feature to the
software I am currently working on (e-Picture). This soft is the leading
product of BeatWare, Inc. (the company I am currently working for).

Would you have guys any tips, infos, www links where I might be able to find
some sample codes or information about "how to implement kerning" ?

Greats,

Gilles DRIEU.