Re: address@hidden: False Info on FreeType OpenType page]

From: Bertrand Petit
Subject: Re: address@hidden: False Info on FreeType OpenType page]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:36:10 +0100

On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 09:42:04AM +0100, David Turner wrote:
> Actually, we would like to know if you know any good resource on the
> Internet that explains in details the differences between the
> various Arabic & Indo-European scripts and languages (to
> english-speaking surfers, of course).

        A good outlining the typographyc conventions of past and
present written human languages would also be of great help. There is
already such a book about numbers (Georges Ifrah, Histoire universelle
des chiffres, 1994, Robert Lafont, Paris, Collection Bouquins, ISBN
2-221-07838-1). Could anyone point us to such an information source in
paper form?

--
Toujours pas de ~/.signature