Re: Proposal for Integrate ftbench into FreeType's build structure - GSo

From: Ahmet Göksu
Subject: Re: Proposal for Integrate ftbench into FreeType's build structure - GSoC 2024
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 14:57:53 +0300

Hello Alexei,

I wrote my proposal for the related project.

Best,
Goksu
goksu.in
On Apr 12, 2024 at 13:41 +0300, Alexei Podtelezhnikov <apodtele@gmail.com>, wrote:
Excellent!
Take a look at Windows and X11 implementations
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype-demos/-/tree/master/graph/x11
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype-demos/-/tree/master/graph/win32

Right now macOS needs XQuartz to run our graphics demos. The goal is
to implement it natively. It needs basic window opening, displaying a
flat bitmap, interpreting keyboard strikes.This is less than 1000
lines on Windows and X11.

Please submit a proposal if you are interested

Alexei