Re: Question regarding gSoc 2024

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: Question regarding gSoc 2024
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 18:09:56 +0900

Dear Werner,

I'm quite sorry for bothering you - I've drafted a quick update
of gsoc.html to notice FreeType project is absent in GSoC 2024.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freetype/freetype-web/-/merge_requests/14

Please could you check?

Regards,
mpsuzuki

On 2024/02/22 15:37, suzuki toshiya wrote:
Dear Brad,

Thank you for reminding that. I would take a look,
we should not the potential contributors confused...

Regards,
mpsuzuki