Re: ftbench: last updates

From: Ahmet Göksu
Subject: Re: ftbench: last updates
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 20:00:05 +0300

hey, i have done the changes you want forcing to push the repo.
i am used vscode whitespace settings, is there any other mistakes to fix?

Best,
Goksu
goksu.in
On Sep 25, 2023 at 7:33 PM +0300, Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org>, wrote:

I hope my effort contribute to you. I wish to see you again.

:-) You are invited to continue your work even after GSoC has ended.

Here is my last version of readme, [...]

Uh, oh, the formatting in the e-mail is completely broken...

i will push submit my final submission regarding your feedback.

Ideally, you apply formatting and indenting changes to, say, the
fourth commit from the top (within your branch) by doing the
following:

```
git rebase -i HEAD^^^^ # interactive rebase
<select the commit in question for editing>
<do the formatting>
git add -p # add diffs one by one
git commit --amend # rewrite current commit
git rebase --continue # continue rebase
git push -f # force-push
```

Currently, there is a bunch of whitespace commits on top of the
cleaned-up commits. However, the idea of a cleaned-up tree is that
such formatting changes are *not* present – please bear in mind that
we don't squash the commits into a single one!

I would be glad if you could remove the whitespace commits and include
the whitespace fixes in the actual commits instead (don't worry about
today's GSoC deadline, this is cosmetics only).

(also waiting for *-demos code review, i will push them too)

Thanks.

Werner