Re: skeletal makefile for ftinspect (Re: Future of autotools)

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: skeletal makefile for ftinspect (Re: Future of autotools)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 13:20:46 +0900

I would try to let AX_HAVE_QT() macro to find appropriate set:
https://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf-archive/ax_have_qt.html

In the case of Debian (and Ubuntu), qtchooser might be the unified
interface to switch 4, 5, and maybe 6 in future. It seems that
AX_HAVE_QT() does not check it, because the last update of AX_HAVE_QT
was 2014 X-p.

Regards,
mpsuzuki