Re: fuzzing SDFs

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: fuzzing SDFs
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 06:20:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Anuj,

> I did check it out and I think simply adding the new render modes to
> the render mode list should be sufficient.  [...]

Looks good!  Please submit a Pull Request that Armin (and others) can
review.

Note that a major problem will probably be timeouts: Right now it can
happen that the fuzzing code wants to render too much glyphs in one
run.  Since the SDF mode is really slow I guess we will see much more
of such issues, which can become a hassle.

Armin, do you have ideas how this could be improved and/or avoided in
general?

    Werner